Busworld was established in 1971 and was held every 2 years in Kortrijk (Belgium) until 2017. From 2019 onwards Busworld Europe will be held biennally in Brussels, the capital of Europe.
Busworld exhibitions are exclusively for the bus and coach industry, no other commercial vehicles or other public transport means are present. Over the years Busworld Europe has grown into the largest and most renown bus and coach exhibition in the world.
In 2001, Busworld successfully started its first international edition in China. Today, Busworld exhibitions are being held in different locations around the globe.
As from 2013, the Busworld Academy was added to the concept, resulting in unique seminars gathering all industry stakeholders to share insights, discuss vision and create exceptional networking opportunities.
The Busworld mission is built up around these 3 pillars:
- Busworld wants to improve mobility, comfort & safety for the central stakeholder in the mobility story, the PASSENGER.
- To promote and increase the use of public and private transport by bus and coach, leading the way to a more sustainable environment.
- Busworld wants to create an unique and performant platform, both offline and online, where industry stakeholders, such as authorities, public and private operators, manufacturers, suppliers and academics, are being brought together to network, to do business and to share technology and specific knowledge to optimize the role of the bus and coach in the mobility equation.
Busworld's aim is to become the world leader in organizing bus & coach exhibitions and seminars around the planet, ensuring answers to all passenger mobility issues worldwide.
- The organization of performant exhibitions and seminars considering the digital evolution and ensuring operational excellence.
- To persuade all partners, employees, administrators, managers to embrace the Busworld philosophy.
- To use all our events worldwide, including the exhibitions and seminars, as an ultimate promotion tool to make the Busworld brand well-known among the industry, and improve on all levels the continuation and future of our main Busworld exhibition in Europe, Brussels.
- To work in team valuing each individual’s expertise in order to create a quality environment within our company and beyond.
- To do business on all levels with respect for ourselves and for others, aiming at a positive result for all.